Partnership is very important to us; it’s part of our DNA. We believe that God was active in Todd long before anyone in Blackburn Community Outreach showed up. BCO enjoys sharing its leadership gifts in the community but we recognize that true leadership is always collaborative. So we are intentional about seeking out partnerships and building on and with the gifts that neighbors, community organizations and churches already bring to the table. So far we’ve loved partnering and volunteering with the following Todd and other organizations:
- Mission: to build community while making art, and to use art as a means to make the world a better place.
- Mission: connecting with Christ, and through Christ connecting with each other and our neighbors.
- Mission: To develop our community by sustainable means while preserving our history, our cultural heritage, and our natural resources.
- Mission: Ruritan is a national organization dedicated to improving communities and building a better America through Fellowship, Goodwill and Community Service
We are an organizational member of CCDA and are very influenced by their values and philosophy!
- Vision: Holistically, restored communities with Christians fully engaged in the process of transformation.
- Mission: To inspire, train, and connect Christians who seek to bear witness to the Kingdom of God by reclaiming and restoring under-resourced communities.
Green Valley School
We are very proud of our partnership with Green Valley! We are committed to supporting teachers, staff, students and families. We seek to assist in providing literacy for students and building connections between the school and the neighborhood through our tutoring program at Green Valley.
We are always seeking to develop additional partnerships with local schools, organizations, churches, businesses, and farmers. If you have ideas for community partnerships, please contact us.
We also seek partnerships for continuing education resources. Please contact us if you are interested.